Base Layer Viking Shuter Lady Set

SKU
500/25/6335/0800

Zestaw bielizny termicznej Shuter Lady Set marki Viking to doskonałe rozwiązanie dla kobiet, które poszukują niezawodnej i wyjątkowo ciepłej odzieży. 

How to choose the right size?
As low as: €109.90
Qty:
i
Didn't find the color or size for you? No problem. We will import it for you directly from the manufacturer! Write to us or call!

Base Layer Viking Shuter Lady Set

SKU
500/25/6335/0800
The Viking Shuter Lady Set of thermal clothing is an excellent solution for women seeking reliable and exceptionally warm attire for winter days. The product is composed of 60% Merino wool, which provides excellent thermal insulation and protection against the cold. Merino wool is a natural fiber obtained from Merino sheep, known for its high quality and exceptional softness. The remaining 40% of the Shuter Lady Set's composition consists of bamboo fibers, which possess thermoregulatory properties. The material used in the set is quick-drying, effectively wicking moisture away. The material's elasticity ensures a perfect fit and freedom of movement. It also offers hypoallergenic properties, making it skin-friendly for sensitive individuals. The seamless finish eliminates the risk of irritation and provides comfort throughout the day.

Technical data:

More Information
brand: VIKING
main material: merino wool